As we wrap up the year, I want to share with you a few highlights from 2015, what you can expect in 2016 and take you for a quick tour of the new website.
- Rebranded to New Airport Insider (from DC Design Tech)
- Launched a new website that is built on solid technology
- Added new guest contributors: Richard Harding, Colin Mair and Robin Gissing from Heathrow's innovation team, Laura Fruhen, Anna Harrison and Nadine Itani
- Introduced new services: Airport Suppliers and Airport Jobs
- Doubled the number of email subscribers (that's you!)
- Increased social media presence. Follow our LinkedIn company page or join the conversation on Twitter
- Continue to appear high in search engine results to get found by airport professionals from all over the world
- Secured the website (SSL) which establishes an encrypted link between the server and browser
- Turned 2 in October (and forgot our birthday again!).
- The graph below shows the 2-year journey
- New topics: mobility, website architecture, airport planning, airfield app, mobile displays and more
- New A-CDM posts by Kris de Bolle
- New guest contributors
- New content formats like interviews, ebooks and video
- We will move from Google Feedburner (this is how we deliver blog posts to you)
- Strategic partnerships
- And as always: transparency and editorial integrity
Quick Tour of Website
If you haven't had a chance to see the new website, here's a quick tour.
- Write for us
- Work with us
I invite you to work with New Airport Insider. Here's what you can do:
The benefits will be tremendous plus you will be supporting the blog to pay for running costs and invest in underlying technology. Send me a quick message if you have questions, comments or anything else.
Thank you for reading our articles. The New Airport Insider team and I wish your family and you a wonderful 2016! Have a good one and we are back with a new blog post in January 2016.
Update: Refreshed links on 9 October 2017. The About page design page changed a little bit but the links are still the same.
On 7 December 2015, the European Commission introduced a new EU aviation policy. Here are the details.